Holiday home for 20 people.
Villa with private pool on the Costa Blanca in Javea, Spain, for a maximum of 18 to 20 people.
Nice, rustic holiday villa in Javea, recently reformed and at only 8 minutes walk from the sandy beach 'El Arenal'. The house is situated on a large plot which covers 5000m2 and offers a lot of privacy. There is plenty of entertainment supplied by way of two mini-soccer goals, basketball hoop, table tennis and darts. The spacious, lawned garden with it's large pool is perfect for children with the two constructed barbecue areas in place, an enjoyable time can be had by all. The kitchen is ideal for large families because of the two hobs and complete equipment.
This accommodation is let to one family at a time only, but the rental amount depends on the number of occupants and therefore the accommodation is advertised several times with a different number of people and prices.
You can also rent this accommodation for different celebrations (weddings, birthdays, etc.) but in this case the whole villa needs to be rented.
- salon / dining room with TDT sat. tv and DVD
- living area with access to covered terrace
- fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave and dishwasher, 2 fridges and access to terrace with barbecue
- 2 bedrooms, of which one with ensuite bathroom and the other for 4 people with bunkbed
- 1 showerroom with toilet
- 1 guest toilet
- gaims room with table tennis and darts
- 3 bedrooms (one with TDT sat. tv and DVD), dressingroom, ensuite bathroom and access to the terrace with view over the garden and mountain Montgo of Javea
Downstairs apartment with seperate entrance
- 3 bedrooms of which one for 4 people with bunkbed
- 1 shower room with toilet
- family room with comfortable seating
- covered terraces with 2 large tables
- large 17 meter pool with terraces and sunbeds
- large lawned garden with palm- and other trees and 2 mini soccer goals and basketball hoop
- completely fenced plot
- 2 constructed barbecues
- several terraces
- garage parking for 2 cars and closed parking on the grounds for 5 more cars