Holiday house Alma
for rent in Denia, Costa Blanca, Spain
Watch the demo video
how to book
Holiday house for 8 people in Denia
Click here for more
Holiday houses in Denia
Holiday house for 8 people.
Modern, comfortable attached house in Denia, Costa Blanca, Spain, for a maximum of 7-8 people.
This newly built, very modern and luxurious town house was built in very special design and combines modern architecture with lots of glass with plenty of comfort and light. The row house consists of four floors, including a rooftop terrace with Jacuzzi and stunning views of the valley, the harbour of Denia and the sea, the Montgo mountain and the castle of Denia. The decor is modern and all furnitures are new. The complex offers a large comunity swimming pool with a children's pool and a comunity tennis court (paddle) with floodlights. A private terrace with small garden offers a dining area and direct access to community facilities.
Moreover it has a private garage with access to the lower bedroom. The center of Denia, several restaurants, supermarkets, and the beach Las Marinetas can be reached in just 3-4 minutes by car.
- Main Floor:
- large, bright living / dining room with TV, DVD, Internet and air conditioning (extra charge) and counter to the open kitchen
- modern kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- Access to private terrace with dining table
- Bedroom with bunk bed (two single beds), en-suite with air conditioning (extra charge)
- Shower room with toilet (en-suite)
- Guest Toilet
- small terrace before the entrance
- first floor:
- Bedroom with double bed and air conditioning (extra charge)
- Bedroom with single bed and extra bed below with air conditioning (extra charge)
- Bathroom with toilet
- Roof Terrace:
- Roof terrace with jacuzzi and beautiful views
- Garage for one car
- Double bedroom
- Shower room with toilet
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Community pool, separate children's pool surrounded by lawn, and outdoor showers
- Community tennis (paddle) court with floodlights (with extra cost)